Sunday, January 15, 2006

this weekend and the upcoming dance

so since everyone was telling me to update I was like ok fine gosh so now I am doing the whole update thing that is cool and stuff so this weekend was pretty fun friday night was my friend Dileo's Slumper thing and then saturday I got my hair cut and then today I went to church and then with Kim , Eric , Kat , and J Bob to this one place to shot arrows that was fun then came home and sat around with my lazy self lol oh snaps the dance is in 2 weeks and I have no dress !!! ahh
I should go buy one eh?
Well umm thats it
BYE BYE

3 Comments:

Blogger T_Griff said...

that's a really funny pic, Sammy!
so funny...It made me laugh! get it? funny...laugh?
nevermind.
Hope you have a good time at the dance.
Tim? out.
oh, FIRST COMMENT!!!

16/1/06 12:58 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

It was very nice of you to update for us poor simple folk. We appreciate it.

I like the picture also...

Cya tonight?

18/1/06 5:39 AM  
Blogger T_Griff said...

still think the pic is hilarious!
Tim? out.

19/1/06 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home