Sunday, January 01, 2006

my birthday , and the end of christmad vaca


Well my birthday is going to suck due to the fact that Im such a horrible child ... right ..... w/e Im so sick of this somedays I would rather be anywhere even at a circus (I hate clowns) than at my house with my parents its ridicous if mom or dad want something .. they get it if kim or eric want something they get it too ... but if Sam wants something oh my gosh how dare she ask .... even though it is my birthday tomorrow and all I wanted was a certain Item but w/e its typical
they keep bringing up my cell phone I PAY MY OWN BILL AND THEY DIDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PHONE .... its completely stupid ... Uggh I keep having really bad headaches but my mom wont take me to the doctor she thinks Im faking it b/c Ill be fine on minute and thenext BAM I cant even look at light with out my head pounding like WHOA oh well 3 years and 1 more day and Im gone .....
Sammy

11 Comments:

Blogger T_Griff said...

are you sure that they're not just goin' ta surprise you? that'd be kinda cool...
hey, I better see ya wed at the football game watching...thing...that's taking place of y.g
and wutz w/e mean?
Tim? out.

2/1/06 9:09 PM  
Blogger T_Griff said...

hey, girl, wutz up?
I'm still the only one to comment you.
Don't you ever just get bored that I'm the only one...just get sick of me?
I would be sick of me by this point.

4/1/06 11:34 AM  
Blogger You Know What Im Sayin? said...

what now tim now i am also sammys commentor!!!! Anyways hello evil sammy i hope you get what you want for your B-day or else you will get mad and hurt someone because you are an angry person.
anyways just wanted to make you feel wanted by commenting on your blog

stay.... um sammy-ish

hayden

5/1/06 2:33 PM  
Blogger You Know What Im Sayin? said...

Sammy we all know your skippin aquer the fur (aquire the fire) to hang out with another secret youth group you cannot fool me.

Just kiddin bummer you cant go ill just have to be mean to you via cell phone :-) (i dont even know what via means it just sounds cool)

hayden

5/1/06 8:35 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

SAMMY! When is your b-day? I want to know! Well If I don't see you... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
We still need to get together and hang out!
love ya,
-Kimmers

6/1/06 3:52 PM  
Blogger You Know What Im Sayin? said...

SAMMY YOU ARE A BAD PERSON!

hayden

Just kidding you are a pretty good person see you at church!
:-) :-( :-+ :-B :-D :-P :-{ :-[
:-S :-p :-/ :-] :-* :-X

Hayden (dont smileys make you sooo happy? if not oh well i tried)

7/1/06 3:44 PM  
Blogger Lifeguard said...

breathe sam breathe. everything will get better. Try hard in everything you do and you will see. Happy Birthday, I hope it went well. see ya lata

9/1/06 10:13 AM  
Blogger CleanSlate said...

I know how you feel my folks are driving me up the blinkin' wall as well. Fortunatly for me i only have 4 months left before i leave so...yar your day will come.
-kat

9/1/06 6:38 PM  
Blogger You Know What Im Sayin? said...

hello sammy its time to update!!!
and i wanted to tell you that benaca taste was in my mouth 4 like 8 million years!!!

have a nice night

hayden

12/1/06 5:04 PM  
Blogger Keira said...

Hey! you should update!
<3Keira

14/1/06 9:09 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

update please ;)

15/1/06 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home